Lovely List

Hello There!


Today's post will be a bit different than usual; however, it is kind of fun to change things up a bit! I'll share with you a few things that I find interesting as well as some fun facts about me..it will be a random list, and hopefully you'll get a few new ideas! Enjoy!


1. I love to read, so I'll share with you a few books that I've come across this year! These were quickly added to my personal bookshelf because they were absolutely incredible!
-The Sacred Way by Tony Jones
-Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus
-Crazy Love by Francis Chan
-The Power of Simple Prayer by Joyce Meyer


2. Random Fact: I love getting mail! One of my best friends lives far away, but we have a special box that we fill with fun things and send back and forth to eachother..it has been traveling for almost a year now! (yes, the same box!!) I'll have to get you a picture of it..its quite colorful, and the post office workers even recognize it by now!

3. Have you ever felt like you can't get things accomplished? One thing to help you focus is to take a quick break and go outside. (weather permitting of course!) I enjoy sketching or painting for a few minutes, and then when I go back to doing my work, it seems much easier!

4. If you don't have one already, start a prayer journal! It is a great way to keep track of the cool things that God is doing in your life! Sometimes I think that we easily forget the miracles that God surrounds us with each day!

5. Here's a website with some cool clothing and accessories..they have some great vintage things as well!ModCloth Clothing and Accessories

6. Random Fact: I really like Shabby Chic/ Cottage Style Interior Design stuff..
7. Commit to doing random acts of kindess for strangers and friends each day for a week, and see what happens!

8. Have you tried bubble tea? If there's a tea shop nearby, try an iced bubble tea! (Vanilla Almond is my personal favorite!) I like to visit a certain tea shop and catch up with friends over bubble tea!
9. I really enjoy photography! I'm not professional or anything,but I sure enjoy being creative with my camera and learning along the way! You can check out my flickr.com and see a few of the things I've done!
10. I've gotten a few questions from people about music...I really enjoy classical, jazz, movie soundtracks and a lot of foreign music. Here's a few suggestions of individual songs.
-August by Tim Janis
-Come to Me by Koop
-I'd Rather Dance With You by Kings of Convenience
-Toccata by Myleene Klass
-Another Cinderella Story Suite
-The River by Meredith Andrews
-Grand Waltz from Cinderella by Prokoviev
-Dreamer by Bethany Dillon
-Dear Vienna by Owl City
-The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble
-Let's Never Stop Falling in Love by Pink Martini

Well, this is just a taste of things that I like, and a few random things about myself..I'll probably do this from time to time because it's kind of fun to sit down and think of things that I enjoy. :)

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend! Enjoy the sunshine!

-Candice

2 comments

a girl with a smile said...

I enjoy your list Mademoiselle!

Candice said...

Why thank you! :)

Back to Top