Summer Lovin' (Guest Post: Jessica of Creative Index)

I met the beautiful Jessica through a blog swap, and she sent me a fantastic Valentine's day box brimming with goodies. As soon as read her sweet note, checked out her adorable blog, and smelled the amazing candle she made, I knew we'd definitely be friends! She's creative, fun and has a great post for you today!
Thanks for being here Jessica!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Hello beauties!! It's Jessica from Creative Index and I'm so happy to be guest posting for the lovely Candice while she's away on vacay!! Candice's blog is one of my favorites and I am honored to have the opportunity to talk to all of you!
Photobucket

Summer is by far my favorite season of the year, and
I'm excited to share with you what I'm looking forward to MOST this summer...


Photobucket

i love flip flops,
breezy tank tops, and
feeling the sun kiss my skin.


Photobucket

i love refreshing beverages,
coconut lotions and
messy pony-tails
.

Photobucket

i love giant sunglasses,
fresh cut grass and

ice-cream cones
.

Photobucket

i love beach days,
lazy afternoons and

bonfire nights
.

Photobucket

i love dining al fresco,
family get-togethers and

my birthday!!



What do you LOVE about summer??

Thank you so much for having me, Candice! Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Have a great day, everyone!!
Feel free to visit me at
Creative Index... I love meeting new friends!

(images found here :: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4)

7 comments

Mikelle Jade said...

mmmm ice cream cones. seriously one of the best parts of summer!

OneCraftyFox said...

I [heart] guest posts, and so many of these fab summer things!!

What I love best about summer is feeling like I am melting from the heat and relaxation,enjoying a cold bevvie on a patio, and drivong with all the windows down :)

Ashley said...

FUN guest post!!! i am literally going to get ice cream now...that picture is tantalizing!

jessica // union shore said...

thanks for having me!! hope you're having a blast!!

X said...

Lovely post! Summer is my favorite, I love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying yummy and refreshing peach ice tea! How delicious! Mmmm...the joys of summer!

*D* said...

I love absolutely all of those things about summer too! it really is just the best season! :)

Back to Top